This hand-drawn collection offers tons of layering options, stylistic alternatives, graphic extras and even comes with its own script font!
Similar to its sister font, we are providing you with a set of over 30 free bonus logo templates. These mock-ups utilize some of Bourton Hand’s extras and contain live text. Simply change the placeholder text with your own and ‘BAM!’ you now have a sweet logo. Hopefully these provide some inspiration for how you can use the graphic extras, layering options and script font together to make something awesome.
Here’s everything you get with Bourton Hand:
Bourton Hand Layering Fonts
– 6 Base Layer Fonts (Base, Inline, Marquee, Stripes A, Stripes B, Stripes C, Sketch A, Sketch B)
– 6 Top Layer Fonts (Base Drop, Dots, Line Light/Medium/Bold, Outline Light/Medium/Bold)
– 6 Extrude Fonts (Extrude, Outline, Shadow, Extrude Outline)
– 5 Drop Shadow Fonts + 5 solo styles (Drop Shadow, Drop Extrude, Drop Line, Drop Stripes A, Drop Stripes B)
– 2 Line Fonts for secondary text (Line Medium, Line Bold)
Bourton Hand Script
Bourton Hand Extras
– Ornaments, banners, frames, borders, flags and line break (OTF, EPS, AI with User Guide for OTS)
– Flourishes (OTF, EPS, AI with User Guide for OTS)
Typeyeah is a global design community for typography and lettering artists around the world. Share your work and resources with the community.
The best typography and lettering resources straight to your inbox each week.
Connecting you with the best typography artists and resources from around the world.
We're just getting started! 3 new typography / business related resources added every day.