I thoroughly enjoyed this workshop from Ray. He gives you some great tips on creating cool tshirt designs using Print on Demand platforms.
Build photo & type-based designs to represent your brand, your hometown, or your lifestyle.
This class will show you methods of how to:
– Find ideas using Pinterest
– Turn those ideas into quick thumbnail sketches
– Optimise snapshot photos from your phone in Photoshop
– Add some colour
– Mix in your own custom typography in Adobe Illustrator
– Use Adobe Typekit fonts, free with most Adobe CC subscriptions
– Bring everything together with hand-drawing techniques in the Procreate App for iPad Pro & Apple Pencil
– Clean up your final art file, ready to send out for printing