I thoroughly enjoyed this workshop from Ray. He gives you some great tips on creating cool tshirt designs using Print on Demand platforms.
Build photo & type-based designs to represent your brand, your hometown, or your lifestyle.
This class will show you methods of how to:
– Find ideas using Pinterest
– Turn those ideas into quick thumbnail sketches
– Optimise snapshot photos from your phone in Photoshop
– Add some colour
– Mix in your own custom typography in Adobe Illustrator
– Use Adobe Typekit fonts, free with most Adobe CC subscriptions
– Bring everything together with hand-drawing techniques in the Procreate App for iPad Pro & Apple Pencil
– Clean up your final art file, ready to send out for printing
After spending over 9,000 hours practicing, working with…
Join design icon Aaron Draplin as he shares tried and true…
Learn how to create beautiful letters and alphabets by…
Typeyeah is a global design community for typography and lettering artists around the world. Share your work and resources with the community.
The best typography and lettering resources straight to your inbox each month.